Wait do American people not call their friends mate?? Is this a thing???
Yup. I’m sure some do but mostly people just say friend. Which is boring but whatever.
Wait so you go up to your friends and be like “Hello friend.”
we use names
or the ever so affectionate “bitch” or “nigga”
when a majority like white/cis/straight people complain about “reverse oppression” it’s like thrashing around in the shallow end of a pool with floaties on screaming that you’re drowning when all you gotta do is stand up and walk out meanwhile the rest of us can barely tread water out in the deep end but nobody notices since the lifeguard is tryna save your whiny ass
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
"All Asians look alike." Uhh it’s not true but let’s be honest for a second, when white people say that you shouldn’t get mad, because we honestly can’t expect them to tell the difference. I can’t even tell white people apart." (x)
Beyonce “BOW DOWN/I BEEN ON” Music Video - Sean Bankhead & The Bad Girls Club (by Sean Bankhead)